To our Valued Investors,
Last 13th and 14th of May, we held the Investors’ Forum entitled Money Mindset: from Security to Freedom. The forum is a 2-day workshop series wherein the main goal is to engage the audience to participate and fully enhance the learning of each. Our guest speakers include Sha Nacino, a Global Speaker and Author as well as Efren Ll. Cruz, Jr, CEO of Personal Finance Advisers and Best-selling author. These speakers were handpicked not only because of their expertise in the field but also how much they can affect the personal and financial lives of our attendees.
The forum was a success! As the great American author Seth Godin says, “Simple and to the point is always the best way to get your point across.” Here are some of the key takeaways from the forum worth remembering.
1. The right question to ask is what good investment can do for a person. We need to appropriately apply our critical thinking skills when it comes to choosing the right product for us. Yes, we have specialists to help us know what benefits us the most but thinking to the core of it all, there is always something that does us better than the others.
With this, dropping the typical question, “What is the best investment?” and replacing it with “What good an investment can do for me?” will surely bring us the most suitable products. As per Efren Ll. Cruz, Jr, all investments are good and more so, the best, but finding what you really want should come from asking the right question.
2. Among the many insightful pieces of advice shared by the speaker is also something that can help in times of crisis. “Even when we are at the height of pessimism. What we can do is find the H from Height, the O from of, the P from Pessimism. That makes us HOPE. Let’s go back to the business of retirement and estate planning.”
3. During the question and answer portion, Sha Nacino came across a question directed towards low-income earners, particularly our dear fresh graduates, but still applicable to everyone who is hesitant in starting something. To which she answered, “The greatest magic in the world is the power of compounding. The earlier you start, the better you sleep. Don’t wait to have more money, start making money with whatever you have. Make a commitment to yourself: before you pay others, pay yourself first.”
4. Five tips were also shared by the speaker during the first day of the workshop. To which the audience found it entirely relatable and applicable to their current setup and career paths.
– Be clear about what you want
When deciding what you want in life, be clear and set your financial goals
– Zero out your credit card debts
Be wise in using our credit cards. Sit down and compute how much do you owe, and how you plan to zero out your debts. Pay off the balance every month because if you don’t do that you are draining money at a faster rate. If you have no investment giving at least 48% of return annually, then you need to be wise in using credit cards and zero out the debts.
– Increase your earning ability
Your greatest asset is your ability to make money. Ask yourself: What do you love to do? Where do you excel? And what gives value to other people? Find an area where it all aligns for you, that’s the sweet spot for your ability.
– Make your money work for you
It is important to be wise about how we make our money work for us. Look for a time and date to schedule an appointment with your Investment Specialist now!
– Invest in your personal growth
Your earning ability is directly related to your growth as a person. Read books on money management, listen to podcasts, join online memberships and attend webinars to invest in your personal growth.
The Investors’ Forum has positioned itself as an honest effort to debunk and explain the how’s to everything financial between investors and investment products.
A much-heralded feature of the inaugural Investors’ Forum, Money Mindset: from Security to Freedom was the presence of many current investors and attendees wanting to start somehow, who showed their commitment to applying their learnings from our respected speakers, with some of them further participating in the question and answer as well as the short activities.
Investors’ Forum is indeed one of the greatest assets of the company. Through this, we are able to acknowledge the real issues or personal finance problems and turn them into learning to help our investors find the best despite the difficulties. With this, we invite you to come and join us for future events! Plenty more are to be shared with you for your own personal satisfaction and security in life.
Thank you and God Bless.
Very truly yours,
Cocolife Asset Management